With reference to the provisions set forth by Legislative Decree 196/2003, which covers dispositions for the protection of confidentiality in the handling of personal data, we hereby wish to inform you that the personal data that you supplied or that we acquired otherwise during the course of our operations, may be handled with or without the use of electronic instruments, in compliance with the aforementioned law, for the institutional purposes of our activity, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to implement a service or one or more operations contractually agreed upon;
- to fulfill obligations foreseen by laws or regulations;
- to protect the rights of the proprietor of Michael Tech Berkel Store in a court of law;
- the submittal of your personal data to Michael Tech Berkel Store is strictly related to the execution of the contract or, when specified, of the activities agreed upon by the customer;
- the titleholder of the data handling, in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, is Michael Tech;
- the data will be stored at our operating headquarters, at the following address: Michael Tech di Arturo Michael A. Corso Italia 1/i 80062 Meta di Sorrento NA Italy +39 081 8086570 firstname.lastname@example.org for the length of time prescribed by law;
- the handling of the data supplied, or acquired otherwise during the course of our operations, could be carried out also by subjects who have been granted access to your personal data by law or by secondary and/or communitarian norms or directives;
- the modification or the cancellation of the aforementioned data may be requested at any time.
What information is collected on our site?
You may use the Website without providing any personal information to Berkelincampania.com Michael Tech (BERKELCAMPANIA.com). The will, however, be required to provide some data, in particular:
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, if you wish to receive information from Michael Tech (BERKELCAMPANIA.com)
- As well as some financial data (such as the number of your credit card or your debit card), if it intends to purchase the products presented on the website Berkelincampania.com, for the payment of ordered products and the processing of your order.
The data provided on the website Berkelincampania.com will be stored on the server.
Your personal information will be retained for a period of 10 years. However, the number of your credit card or your debit card, you will not be kept, will be kept only the reference (e-mail) connected to the PayPal account in order to facilitate the reimbursement by Michael Tech (BERKELCAMPANIA.com a) any sums in accordance with the provisions of the General Conditions of Sale site Berkelincampania.com.
To this end, we point out that the processing of personal data will be mainly using automated and with the help of computer and telematic tools, in full compliance with the requirements of confidentiality and security required by existing Community rules and by Italian law.
We inform you that, in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 2003 (the "Code"), you can send an email at any time by requesting to Michael Tech (BERKELCAMPANIA.com) to delete personal data relating to you as soon as your order has been processed and delivered (see "Changes and access to your personal information").